John Penney...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: John Penney...

arrrgh im having trouble finding some one with the speed channel.
    www.renosection3.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Osif
      Randy, you KILL me!!!!!! LMAO!

GO
      I would like to second that
      Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Maybe everyone is clear on this but it seems to me that there has been some conflicting info published here (some of it by me). As of right now the websites of Speed TV, TV Guide, and Direct TV are all in agreement as to when Wind Tunnel will be shown on Thursday. The times are:

Live Broadcast: 7:00 to 8:00 pm Pacific Time
        Taped Rerun: 9:00 to 10:00 pm Pacific Time

Comment

i might be able to record it if any one is in the reno area. i dont know how to put it on the web

www.renosection3.com

Comment

Originally posted by Section3guy
            i might be able to record it if any one is in the reno area. i dont know how to put it on the web
            Section Three guy, recording it, and putting it on the web would be two very different things. Putting it on the web, unless SPEED gave prior permission (doubtful, though, one could ask, but get it in writing first) would be huge copyright violation and could lead to big problems.

Taping it and then distributing it among your "friends" should be entirely different and perfectly legal... though, I'm not 100% sure about the legality even of that!

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Even giving away copies may be against the law.

Here's a copy of their copyright legal statement:

(C) 2002 The Speed Channel, Inc. All trademarks are owned by The Speed Channel, Inc. or are used under license. All rights reserved. All materials contained in Speed's web sites are protected by copyright and trademark and shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than private, non-commercial viewing purposes. Reproduction, duplication, distribution, derivative works, and other unauthorized copying or use of stills, audio, video footage, or any other materials contained herein are expressly prohibited.

Still, doubt they will come after you if you gave friends a few copies....Depends on how many friends you have

Some networds sell taped copies of their programs, but I can't find any such item on the speed channel webpage.

Comment

if i chould put it on the web i know better (thanks to our friend mark) but it whoul;d be nice , i whouldnt do it...lol as it was i had a family emergency and the channel that i worked soooo hard to get on a family members tv i did get to see That turned me from a guy going to help fellow fans out....to the one needing help lol any one know when and IF there will be a re run????
                www.renosection3.com

Comment

Wish I could have viewed it, but no speed channel on my TV (still on analog cable too....I'd have to get digital access to get SPEED).

Instead I ended up watching the SpaceShipOne program on Discovery (got it taped this time).

Congrag to those who got to see it...I envy you.....

Comment

Working...
                  X