X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Section 3's new web site

Originally posted by Randy Haskin
    C'mon...you're nobody until you've been banned from somewhere. Sounds like a badge of honor...

Amen, Brother. Join the club, Mark....the company's GOOD! :-)

Anybody else out there a member of the Pacific Flyer's "Order of the Red Tailed Hawk"? I am. Proud member since 1996!

Comment

Thanks for that posting Mark. It's always best to hear both sides of the story.

Comment

Re: Section 3's new web site (soap opera)

Well mark your emails you sent me went to bulk mail in my yahoo mail (bulk mail is were all the spam goes) i dont know any yahoo mail user that checks the bulk mail. I saw your mail by a fluke.so yes a week did go by before i replyed the min i saw your letter i removed the work.i sent you a email before i removed it and right after all with in a hour???im sure you will correct me. Any way my complaint is that a week after the work was removed, that was when the site was trying to be shut down.i removed them becuase you asked me to not becuase of a threat from geocities.
        Any way you are not banned as some one said. it is a disclaimer about photos.nothing more some one wanted to know the story.
        Again Sorry for the wrong doing i didnt know any better . i have learned from my mistake.
        Well the soap opera is dead on my end , say what you want.
        www.renosection3.com

Comment

Since this thread has generated some "hate" posts that were deleted before too many people saw them, and because I think that everything that can be said about it has been said, I'm going to exercise my "moderator" rights and close it.

Thanks to everyone for their input, please continue to feel free to speak freely (within the defined bounds) on this forum and ya'll have a great weekend!

Wayne Sagar
          Board Administrator
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X