The first of many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The first of many

More to enjoy. Notice the nice blown out sky on the engine shot!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams
      More to enjoy. Notice the nice blown out sky on the engine shot!!
      Yea, but the subject is properly exposed, nice work Tim!

Wayner

PS: Ewe guys know you're KILLING me don't cha.... I had the brand new only shot at two events D2H sittin downstairs in my camera bag, my newly re-brand new D1 as backup, complete with extra lenses, I was READY to kick booty with that "machine gun" D2H and my new 2gb card... then my crappy old 1951 model body hadda go on the fritz on me..... grrrrrrrr!

I'm kidding of course.. I'm loving you guys stuff... Tim, you are raising the mark somewhat.. your stuff is extremely good this year!

Mark K. is going to be taking over the processing of the POTW soon and I'm not sure how he's going to go about the selection but man, I'll ask in advance if there are any that you might consider being featured in that way?
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

POTW, I would be honored if any my pics were chosen, as I'm sure most everyone else would be who posts here, if their pic gets chosen as POTW.

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams
          POTW, I would be honored if any my pics were chosen, as I'm sure most everyone else would be who posts here, if their pic gets chosen as POTW.
          One thing we'd have to figure out would also be, would you guys want to sell prints of your shots if chosen.

Trust me the POTW shots RARELY sell and if I were to rely on that part of "income" from this site, I'd have dried up and starved years ago but once in a while they do and also, once in a while, a certain picture will strike a chord and the artist will get a lot of requests....

Quite a while back, we featured a shot by a fellow of a B1B with a great shock wave building on it... over the past year or two since we published that photo, he's gotten more requests for reprint and sales than anything I've ever done personally... so it's a valid question..

I see that Mark K. is viewing this thread at this time so we'll see how he checks in on the subject also.. We don't want to make the choice part of it too hard on Mark as I know it is a hard thing sometimes to decide just which shot to go with..

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
            Mark K. is going to be taking over the processing of the POTW soon and I'm not sure how he's going to go about the selection but man, I'll ask in advance if there are any that you might consider being featured in that way?
            I see a lot of great candidates in the photo section posts here - so if you do think this is something you would be inyerested in contributing to - just email me at markk@pylon1.com .

If you didn't notice, you should take a look at the home page of AAFO - and you'll note the hearder graphic has changed a bit. That's right - pylon1 has officially joined forces with AAFO.

It's good to be home
            Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
              It's good to be home
              It's good to have you home bro!

Wayne
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
                It's good to have you home bro!

Wayne
                Thanks buddy
                Mark K....

Comment

Make money??, What is that? I don't think I have ever been adverse to making money, as long as it was not illegal.

Comment

More.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Glad to see Pylon 1 and AAFO working together.... air racing for all.

Tim,

Awesome shots. You have a much more artistic eye than I have. Keep up the amazing work.

Bill
                      Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
                      Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

More again.
                        Notice on the Yak pic, looks like they are having a problem keeping the gear doors shut tight. The stuff from Friday turned out real nice this year. Amazing how much nicer some pics look with a few clouds.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice photos Tim

Friday was a great day for taking pix, blue sky and puffy white clouds.
                          I wish it had stayed that way for the weekend.
                          http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                          http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Had to add at least one more, the blazing Tom Camp.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X