• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS

Any word on who'll be there?

K~

Hi Kraz,

FYI, I know that Wayne and the Bear and I will be there. does that count????? I know, I know, it's been a long weekend.. Hope to see you there.. Mike G.
    MG

Comment

Re: PRS

Originally posted by Kraz
      Any word on who'll be there?
      Hey Kraz... other than the above mentioned names of note, Ron Buccarelli will be there with Precious Metal, unless something has come up to change plans, Tom and crew will be over the rocks with Critical Mass, an appearance by an unknown "herd" from the Sea Fury Werks from Ione usually show, doubtless, Art Vance and his -51 will be there.. Steve and Mary... Unknown if both Felix and Blue or just Blue will be with them..

Rare bear in the hangar, nearing completion, John Marlin and the MB5 also nearing completion..

Beyond that.. it's the fun of sitting out at Stead on wednesday, thursday and Friday and seeing who shows up overhead.. Oh yea.. Saturday is kewl too <G>

In reality... Bears are roaming the ramp almost as we speak and we can truthfully say... "STEAD WATCH" is on!!

PRS is very kewl time indeed!!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

these're the guys i know'll be ther

the sanders
        smoot
        buccarelli
        brown
        carroll
        dwelle
        rhino
        heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Wow.. simultanious posting.. was it as good for you as it was for me

Smoot gonna be there? They didn't get the tail feathers done yet did they? Hummn... could be damned interesting!

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

SOME OF THE BOX 96 CREW WILL BE THERE. BETWEEN THAT AND AIPRLANES...WHEW! PLNCRZY WILL BE THERE! (DUH)
            PROBABLY DON'T CARE 'BOUT THAT PART THOUGH, HUH, KRAZ?
            THERE WILL BE ENOUGH AIPRLANES THERE TO KEEP US GRINNING. DOES IT STILL HOLD THAT ANYONE WHO HASN'T RACED OR FLOWN THE PYLONS IN TWO YEARS SHOULD ATTEND?
            WILL LAST YEAR'S RACE CANCELLATION CAUSE MORE PLANES AND PILOTS TO BE AT THE PRS>

Comment

lol wayne, i've had better >;^)>

new tail feathers be done on czech, in fact it flew with them yesterday, smoot said "the faster it went the better it felt" now that is awesome!
              heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Working...
              X