Rare-Bear not out of the running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rare-Bear not out of the running

ok ok DEGO...lol Mr DAGO if your new to air racing.lol bear looked great. great to see the legend in the air again
    www.renosection3.com

Comment

All appears well in the "Bear Cave". Screens showed no left over debris (metal) after the race today. Perhaps the crew can get 2-3 hours sleep tonight!!!! Great job!!!!!

Comment

I eariler gave the impression that the current 'Bear crew may not have been up the the task to have her in the thick of it.....

With ALOT of effort that have shown they have the heart and soul to do just that!

Great job guys.... Many a 'Bear fan thanks you.

Bob

Comment

This crew defines perseverance! What an incredibly emotional week. What an incredible finish!!! Congratulations to all involved. Only 359 days until I get to go back.

Comment

Thanks to all of you who expressed well wishes for this crew as this saga unfolded all during race week. Our team's finish on Sunday is a true tribute to the talents, skills, dedication and professionalism of every member of this great crew (and their understanding wives and families). For all of the doubters/naysayers, not a single member of this crew would have ever let me climb in and test fly/race this beast had they not been willing to climb in the trunk and ride along!

John Penney, team member
            "Rare Bear" Air Racing Team

Comment

Mr. Penney, with all due respect, I wished you were an AA'er.
              God Bless You, Sir, in your endeavor to persevere in air racing.
              Hank Armstrong
              AA GSE DFW
              Salute

Comment

Working...
              X