RARA at it again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RARA at it again?

I might be up on Monday for the first round of qualifying, and MAY be able to get off work so I can catch Sunday's racing. Hard to say anything deffinate - but it would be nice if everything works out so I can come for a couple of days.
    Mark K....

Comment

Hey Mark:

We are going to be there on saturday if the airline quits changing my reservations. I hope to see you there on Monday or Sunday or any other day buddy!

Erv

Comment

Mark

Hope to see you there, im going to be thiere wed to monday am.
        Need some Java??

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
          Gonna miss you (and Wayners) this year. What happened to the plan for everyone to head out to the road for 'a day in the truck'? Guess I'll have to settle for Scotty G.....
          Settle? Geez... Rough crowd...
          Scotty G

Comment

Curt - Java situation all well and good Thanks for the offer java man.

Erv - I'll be sure to look you up too bro. We have a lot of catching up to do.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing all my friends - I missed you guys terribly over the last 2 years... but rest assured - I'm back. Maybe not for the full week if air racing (family commitmments have precluded my involvement during the time I spent away from this wonderful sport) , but you'll be seeing a lot more of me here from now on . Mr Sagar & I (along with all of the other extremely tallented folks that contribute to AAFO) are gonna make a great team. It's good to be home once again
            Mark K....

Comment

Working...
            X