Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training manual wanted

(tounge in cheek)

I'm looking for a pilot's training manual for an early 60's mobile home.
    (air speed for rotation,and stall charateristics mostly)
    ....landing gear failure proceedures may be helpful also.....

Looks like we in Florida are gonna get good and wet (at the least).
    central and south are still reeling from Charlie,many still are with-out power.
    I'm sure Rieley's and Weeks places are worried and hustling to keep what they have left.

....If ya can help with a buck to the Red Cross,it may save a family or someone's loved one.

.........as for the Races....it is quiet.....must be busy with last minute preps and
    pacck to go duties.....

.......Please guys (sorry GG).....keep sharing with us....we love ya for it !

Thanks to ALL !
    Mayday51
    Jim Gallagher

Re: Training manual wanted

A quick Google search yielded this link.

What do you want to fly today?!
    Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
    World Speed Record Holder

Comment

wow I didnt think trailers came with a 3 yolk config.. (must be one of those unseen options).
      I have seen several differant landing gear configs... including the tail dragger, 3 point 4 point and even a 6 point set up... but my personal fav.. is the nose dragger...
      If memory servs.... (forgive me it has been a few years) the sink rate is like 10 gal per minute, and a flush raiting of 2.5 GPF.

Um as far as a flight manual for the Fleetwood models... you can try to call the trailer division in Gallatin TN. at 1-fly-trailer or 1-359-8724l37

Comment

maybe you should consult the chapter on "water landings - do's and dont's" (Do winnebagos come with a pontoon option?)

Wishing the best of luck dealing with "charlie"...he looks like a big kid with a real temper...

but my personal fav.. is the nose dragger...
        Always a big thrill when you forget to drop the gear on those Vari-eze's, eh?

Comment

......tiedowns worked......so did "the brick on the brakes".....

....just got power and phone back after a week....

.....anyone want some of this 40+ tons of firewood we had to cut off of the power and phine lines?.....
          8 ea 32"+ dia 70-84ft tall trees downed.....

...I got a ride in a "funnel-less" tornado !....'bout 35ft at 2.5 ft AGL....NOT FUN.

.....looks like a great race set this year!....

....Wayner.....you just listen to the Doc ,OKAY?

Thanks for the fun all........
          Mayday51
          Jim Gallagher

Comment

Working...
          X