No announcement yet.

14 days 11 hours 27 minutes 39 seconds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 14 days 11 hours 27 minutes 39 seconds.

flyinjibus, scholaries in lemon vally has sold discounted tickets in the past, I will call tomorow for you.

jarrodeu, I love all racers, but I love the ones with round up front the most, so I am hoping dago gets third place!

Leo, yes this vally is great, and the best part is after the race we get to turn right on 395, away from town and all that traffic! LOL.
    Tony

Comment

all the scolaris have the tickets. thats were i get mine
      www.renosection3.com

Comment

are they much cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by flyingjibus
          are they much cheaper?
          Hey Flyinbus what days do you need tix for?
          http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
          http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Sec 3 Guy

....Hey....

.....aren't section "3" people those that never had finished paperworkfor a
            "Section 8" ?

....section three a bit loud.......naa.....

Bud girls...Tecate girls (for thr "Doc").....(any girl for some of ya!)....

......we used to (when I could go) "squat" in front of Sec three....

.......SEC 3 gets more respect than show center!
            (Alaska Air N'tl Gaurd salutes...Snow birds with rating number cards...
            Performers and Racers shaking hands over the fence...)

......you'all better have FUN!.....enough to share with those who can't

....ask on the "flats" about the "ZOO Crew" the older guys I went with would be glad to have a Hello !
            Mayday51
            Jim Gallagher

Comment

4 days 10 hours 3 minutes 28 seconds.

I want to go now!!!
              http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
              http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

scholaries tickets are $5.00 off on all days, not bad in my book. the bear was running today, so I think I will have to force myself to got to the airport tomorow.
                Tony

Comment

WE ARE OUTTA HERE!!!! WOOHOO!!! (ok leaving in an hour, but the computer is going to bed soon)
                  Give us about 8 hours and we'll be in Reno. Can't believe it's finally time!!
                  Take care Wayne, wish you were gonna be there!!!
                  Rachel

Comment

Originally posted by dineega
                    WE ARE OUTTA HERE!!!! WOOHOO!!! (ok leaving in an hour, but the computer is going to bed soon)
                    Rachel
                    You have NO idea how my heart is crying out GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always been there "today".... it seems like... forever!

And I'm feeling better than I have since the beginning of the treatments! I got some serious AB's during my recovery last weekend and they probably cured stuff I never even knew I had

Ahh.... but alas... there is no way, just no way I can do it.. no way..... *snif-sob-snif*

Ewe guys all gotta promise to drink a few for me, throw a few quarters at the slots for me.... go wipe a drop or two of oil off the Bear for me...

I gotta go, I got sumptin in my eye...................

Wayner
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I totally relate....

I'm stuck on the east coast. I know....I moved here by choice, but they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Unfortunately, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't make the budget or the schedule work in my favor. So, I'm doing virtual Reno this year. Thought I'd be okay with it until yesterday...then it REALLY hit. First time since 91 I've missed it. But....I'm saving for next year already>>>>>honeymoon maybe????? Uhhhh....better run that past the fiance first

All I can say is this....may everyone have a fun and SAFE year.

Comment

Wardog,

I really had no idea how hard it was going to hit me (not going) my heart actually aches today... I feel like I broke up with a girlfriend or lost a good friend....

I knew it'd be hard.. I had no idea HOW hard... It's not just the planes, in fact, far more, I miss my buddies! As do all of us involved with this sport, I've got friends whom I only see, at best, twice a year... I'm gonna miss seeing them!

Wayne
                        Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

did anybody see the jelly belly mustang? that was diffrent, my 5 year old son loved it, I noticed alot more advertising on the planes, like the diet coke AT-6.
                          Tony

Comment

Bear prop

Hang in there Wayne. Focus that energy on a full recovery for next year.

A quick comment or two on the "new" prop hangin on Rare Bear. I was up at PRS in June and was excited to see they went back to the 4 bladed prop. It always my suspicion that although the three bladed prop looks amazing and sends off vibrations like nothing else enywhere, it has actually cost the Bear a couple of wins to Strega. A conversation I had with one of the Bear crew basically confirmed my suspisions. The prop is just so massive that when you pore the coal to it, the torque actually pulls the Bear up and away from the course. It is felt that as the course has shrunk over the years this in more of a disadvantage. Hence, going back to the lighter prop should actually make the bear faster on this course.

I also talked to Lyle who told me the 4 bladed prop is the one they used for both the 528 mph 3 Km record and the time to climb record.

They had hoped to try both props in one day at PRS but had other problems to chase. I'm not convinced they would have learned much even trying both props in one day. the conditions can change so much just between moring and afternoon it would be hard to really compare any better than between to different days. You probably do as well just calculating the difference in density altitude between any two days.

Anyway, my bet is the Bear will perform great with that prop. But. still not great enough to beat Dego.

V12 fan

Bill Garnett
                            InterstellarDust
                            Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Originally posted by dineega
                              Rachel
                              OK, I'm Jealous , can't even drown my sorrow (tastes flat, not filling (stands and crosses heart, I tell ya, it's nuff to drive a guy/gal crazy it is!

Enjoy Rachael! Ya got a cell phone??? email me and I'll give ewe my number.. plan is, for me to be close to the puter to upload your news... so, tell me what you see, I'll share it with the world..

Wayne
                              Wayne Sagar
                              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

3 days CAN YOU FEEL IT??>? i can see every one at the warlock party
                                www.renosection3.com

Comment

Working...
                                X