14 days 11 hours 27 minutes 39 seconds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear's prop

On ***************.com the Bear is shown with the 4 blade prop still on as of a few days ago.

Well I guess that site has been blocked. E-mail me if you want the info on where to find the pic.

Comment

Re: 14 days 11 hours 27 minutes 39 seconds.

Leo email me we will meet up i think my email is listed if not its renosection3@yahoo.com
      As far as the prop debate i can end that right now!
      i saw the bear today! on the ground and there was a 4 blade prop on her. opnly the bear and a few t-6's were out there and a few biplanes. (im getting the fever bad) see ya in less that 7 days
      www.renosection3.com

Comment

Less than a week
        6 days 10 hours 9 minutes 44 seconds.

http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
        http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

My son and I watched thunder mustang flying over our house (in cold springs) tuesday and wednesday, so yesterday thunder mustang sounded alittle too round so we looked out and got 3 passes of thunder in formation flight with the bear, what an awsome sight, got some nice photos also we saw the bear during pylon school with the 4 bladed prop, dosn't look as cool as the 3 bladed one, but the lady in the bear cave said it was better.
          Tony

Comment

This is gonna be a hell of year I think!!! If the Bear is doing some formation flying I am thinking they are happy with the setup. Thursday cant get here fast enough. Good thing my cousin is driving the motorhome. I would be breaking some records in that thing if I was :P

Comment

We're neighbors Deepsky.
              I've been getting home too late to see anything! Working extra to get some time next week.
              Hurts baaaaad!

Leo
              Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
              airplanenutleo@gmail.com
              thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Gods been good to me, I am home or at stead during the best flying times, and a freind gets me passes (parking and pit included). Leo what part of cold springs do you live in? I live off of brant (before the nursery). I think the bear will rule, John Penny is a great pilot (I still dont have his autograph) , I also think/hope september fury will bag second place (radials rule).

Eric, what, you don't want to be the speeding ticket champ this year!
                Tony

Comment

I'm up at Aquamarine and Magnetite, at the top of the hill.
                  Nice valley to live in.
                  He's been good to me too, just happens that this is a very busy time at work. I think it was easier when I came in for race week as a vacation, I COULD'NT work!
                  It's all good.
                  Hoping for a good challenge between Bear, Dago and S.F., secretly rooting for the Bear tho. It's their turn.

Leo
                  airplanenutleo@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by deepsky
                    Gods been good to me, I am home or at stead during the best flying times, and a freind gets me passes (parking and pit included). Leo what part of cold springs do you live in? I live off of brant (before the nursery). I think the bear will rule, John Penny is a great pilot (I still dont have his autograph) , I also think/hope september fury will bag second place (radials rule).

Eric, what, you don't want to be the speeding ticket champ this year!

No dago?

Comment

Hey you locals, does someone there in town sell cheaper tickets? like the fire dep. or something?

Comment

Not that I've seen.
                        I buy them at Race H.Q. during the week to save on ticket charges.
                        Scolari's grocery is a sponser, maybe they have an offer.

Leo
                        airplanenutleo@gmail.com

Comment

6 days . ok reno update for the out of towners (man u cold springs guys see more than me) *pouts* Any way the unlimiteds are in reno!!! dego is flying in today i heard , the bear, of course was there Sept pops team was there i didnt see the big bossman thou.arogonut and Dreadnought were there and a few t-6's,(man am i getting the feaver now!!!
                          www.renosection3.com

Comment

oh yeah i saw a sea fury ive never seen before ( not that i remeber ) # 105 is this a new plane or should i know better you guys, i think are going to tell me and then ill feel stupid
                            www.renosection3.com

Comment

Originally posted by Section3guy
                              oh yeah i saw a sea fury ive never seen before ( not that i remeber ) # 105 is this a new plane or should i know better you guys, i think are going to tell me and then ill feel stupid
                              Yo 3,

Not a new plane just a new paint job. That is Stu Dawson in Sprit of Texas.

Bill
                              Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
                              Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

duh!!!! lol i am a dork! thanks again Bill..any way i liked the paint job i cant wait to see it in the air
                                www.renosection3.com

Comment

Working...
                                X