No announcement yet.

14 days 11 hours 27 minutes 39 seconds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 14 days 11 hours 27 minutes 39 seconds.

Wayne: Consider this year a down payment on the next 10, 15, 20 Renos for you! Peas
    Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
    World Speed Record Holder

Comment

its finally here ill see you all on the fence line today
      www.renosection3.com

Comment

Damn Wayne, I had a great cell phone but no computer so I didn't see this message in time. I was trying to figure out how to get some info to you, but it looks like you had lots of people on it.
        We were there all day every day from Monday. I can't believe it went by so fast.
        My biggest regret was missing the Warlock party, thanks to the old timer we travel with not feeling well. He has some health issues and got sick that day and we kind of wanted him to live through Reno, but we even had a personal invite from the Warlock crew and I had no intention of missing it. I figure if I multiply my dissapointment by 100 I might get an idea of how you felt missing out.
        It will make next year that much better!
        Counting the minutes til 2005!!!
        Rachel

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
        OK, I'm Jealous , can't even drown my sorrow (tastes flat, not filling (stands and crosses heart, I tell ya, it's nuff to drive a guy/gal crazy it is!

Enjoy Rachael! Ya got a cell phone??? email me and I'll give ewe my number.. plan is, for me to be close to the puter to upload your news... so, tell me what you see, I'll share it with the world..

Wayne

Comment

Working...
        X