Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

Since it's almost "GO" time, I was wondering a few things.
    First, I am looking forward to see a return from Ridge Runner III. He last raced in 2000 at a 422 mph speed. The last I heard (a long while ago) was that the team was planning to do more to the plane. Either way I'm glad to see him back.
    Second, I did not see 4 radials on the list that I was hoping to see.
    1.Furias 2.Bad Attitude 3.Miss Trinidad and 4.Flying Dutchman. I hope some info on these planes can be provided.
    And finally I was just curious if any reports on Miss A.,Da' Bear, or anyone else are in the works.

Thanks for any help,

A very eager race fan.

Re: Questions

Did they do a radial "sex-change" operation on Flying Dutchman that I don't know about?

Comment

ooops!!!!

Comment

Well, let's see....Furias and Bad Attitude are both down for overhaul/modification, so neither one of them will be there. Miss Trinidad was very heavily damaged in an accident last year, and I know of no 'status report' as to whether it was written off or not.

But #6 should be there.

I guess 1 out of 4 isn't all that good, eh?

Comment

Ditto on your Ridge Runner III statement. Even with no airframe mods in 2000, Dan managed a 441 lap in the Sunday Gold race before a piston melted down on the sixth lap. And unfortunately, race #6, the Flying Dutchman, will not be racing this year.

TPS

Comment

Working...
          X