The Winning Spirit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Winning Spirit

Ran across the Blue Yonder Productions trailer for their air racing movie on my hard drive this morning and after getting a little misty eyed watching it again and again, (the music is outstanding), and the goosebumps I got watching the way they edited the clips together, left me wanting a bunch more !! They definetly captured the intensity of the sport !! But I got wondering if there had been any progress in getting this film produced?

bearfan1
    One more blade and a little less roar, Team Rare Bear ROCKED in 2004 !

Re: The Winning Spirit

Is there a good link to see this trailer?

Comment

Hmm, as a matter of fact. Wayne, care to chime in buddy?

Comment

Well that isn't the clip I have, the one I have is almost 10 minutes and 20mb's

bearfan1

Comment

Thanks for the link!!

Comment

Well, the first clip I have been refering to isn't the trailer, it's the Dago win with bruce lockwood flying, 98 perhaps? Not sure where I got it but it is definetly a Blue Yonder Pictures production. and looking thru several dozen more folders, I did run across the trailer for the Blue Yonder Pictures project about air racing called " Unlimited ", 3 1/2 minutes and it's just as good ! Not sure what the status is on the production, but after seeing these clips again I had to ask. And the third clip, the one that I posted the link to, makes 3 clips about air racing that I have seen from them

And Wayne, just hearty thanks for the last few years, as I am typing this I am listen to your hour long interview with Matt Jackson when you were doing Warbird Talk Radio. Great Stuff !! Hope things are looking up !!

bearfan1

Comment

The first video is located at the dago red website.

地中に巣を作るクロアナバチは、おとなしい性格で、攻撃性や危険性の低い蜂です。よほどの事をしない限り人には危害を加えません。ただし飛ぶときの羽音が大きくて黒くて大きい蜂が地面から出てくると、怖いと思ってしまう人も多いです。この記事ではクロアナバチの見分け方やその生態について説明をします。

Comment

Have you seen the RARA Video of last years Race's? And if so is it any good? I have the Skyfire's from 86-91 and I am just wondering the comparison between them.

Comment

Here is a training clip with an R/C "Dago Red".

Incredible that someone can master those speeds !

Juke T
                  http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X