CONGRATULATIONS TO NAOMI WEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONGRATULATIONS TO NAOMI WEST

For those of you who don't know who Naomi West is. She is a contributing photographer and all around helper outer for AAFO. I just received a message from her saying that she has just graduated with a MASTERS degree in computer informations systems. Congratulations, twerp..
    MG

Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO NAOMI WEST

Originally posted by racersedge
    For those of you who don't know who Naomi West is. She is a contributing photographer and all around helper outer for AAFO. I just received a message from her saying that she has just graduated with a MASTERS degree in computer informations systems. Congratulations, twerp..
    Congratulations Griffon Girl.... six years of sweat!

Good job..

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Nice going Miss Naomi......
      My user control won't let me reply under Danimal...... :-(
      Do I owe back taxes? I need somebody with a Masters to help me out here.....
      Danimal

Comment

Hey Nomers -- Congrats from Neal and Birgitta too! Hope you're coming to Reno this year...

Comment

I happen to know that she IS coming to Reno..... :-)

Comment

Aw..Thank you all! Yes, it's been a long time in the works but finally a done deal! Now maybe I can take some time and learn how to use this silly new-fangled camera thingy that I just bought!

There is absolutely nothing that would keep me away from Reno! There far too much fun to be had and I just can't resist! Besides, someone has to keep ShermB from getting into too much mischief!

I can't wait to see all my friends!
            .....only 34 days and counting down!!

-gg

Comment

GG,
              Congratulations!! That's a tough subject to get a degree in. C-YA in September!

Race 29
              Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Griffon Girl,
                Congratulations! That is an awesome accomplishment
                http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

The truth be known, Race29, the first four years to get the Bachelors in Software Engineering was much tougher to do, considering all the programming languages, calculus and calculus based physics!

The last two years to get the Masters was mostly theoretical and management styles/skills - very time consuming!

..anyway, I'm just happy to be done with school, especially at my age *Whew* and now I can spend more time thinking about airplanes! Woot!

Who knows, a Pilot's License might just be my next lofty adventure!
                  -gg

Comment

Working...
                  X