Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Been "Away"

Hang in there, Wayners.
    Keep you sense of humor, and just remember all your 'plane crazy friends who are rootin' for ya.
    Bearhugs,
    Betty

Comment

HUGE

THANKS to EVERYONE!

I'm pretty well back on track today. Biggest problem for me yesterday and day before was that on top of the problem with the "SpeedyTube" thing, I usually get pretty sick after not eating for even 12 hours, let alone almost 48!! (something like 42 or 43 hrs actually )

Anyway, again HUGE thanks to all who sent emails and the messages here!

I'm eating and eating and drinking juice and workin on websites.. stick around, we may wind up with more on here than usual with me tied to my desk again!

Thanks again guys and gals!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Glad you're back. I know you still have a long road ahead but God looks out for good guys so you will make it with flying colors. Regarding hell on earth (a night in the hospital), ain't it the truth! Don't you just love it when, if you finally get to sleep, the nurse wakes you up to give you a shot "to help you sleep"! Keep the shiny side up and the needles centered and you will be in clear weather soon.

Comment

Wayners,
          You already know you have been in my Prayers, and you'll continue in them until your 110%. I know exactly what your going through, I've had a couple friends who've just been through the same thing. Both of them are up and smiling! Just remember you have brighter days ahead! Tell Beer Nazi for all of us, she's so awesome for being such a great friend and that we all appreciate her being there for you in place of us. It's times like these when the true friends show themselves. Wayne, now quite slacking off and get to work!

Love ya man! (I know, I can't have your Bud Light)
          Race 29
          Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Hey Wayne
            Hope your first treatment went better than the installation.
            Rest up and stay positive.
            Cheers, the Moose gang

Comment

Wayne,

I've been out of touch with most of the world for the last few weeks, and didn't know about your illness! I hope for the best for you, my partner in crime! We'll be praying for you, and know that we'll be on the "front lines" again soon.

Jeff Lee
              Austin, TX

Comment

Wayne,
                It was great talking with you today, your voice sounded good. I am glad that we got talk about stuff.
                John Slack

Comment

Hi Wayne -- I do hope you make it to Reno. I missed one once (1996) and it was difficult...

Good luck with the treatments. I'm working on quitting smoking too. It's been tough but your situation makes it appear all the more important.

All our best, and reallly hope to see you at Reno!

Neal (and Birgitta)

Comment

Wayne,

Sorry to hear you've hit rough air. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and clear air ahead.
                    Bill Garnett
                    InterstellarDust
                    Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Working...
                    X