• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quick Question

Cyber Group Hug

Comment

jarrod, unless a busty girl between 18 and 35 keeps your cybering hands to yourself. lol

heh heh alriiiight

Comment

So, Beer Nazi and Griffongirl are due to arrive?!! Cool! I'm hangin out!

I never knew this place ever stopped giving info! The message board is updated almost by the hour. It's 2 in the morning as I'm typing this and the counter say's 4 others are here as well as me. Any one could have some breaking news! I'd say view at least two times a day to keep up!

Wayners, Do what ya gotta do. We'll fly the flag for you. Even though I'm mad (at myself) that I missed the early Ocktoberfest at PRS with you and Goss! My own fault though, I got stuck at work.

Race 29
        Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Nothing for months? Seems like there's been non-stop information...Not sure what exactly it is you seek.

If the forum isn't enough, there's always these sites for more racer news (I visit both regularly):

And, of course;

Comment

Originally posted by AirDOGGe

And, of course;

http://www.pylon1.com/
            Actually AirDOGGIE, Pylon1.com has been down for a while, the domain has been pointing to aafo.com for a while.. Mark and I are hoping on working out a way to bring back some of the best stuff from the Pylon1 site.. Right now, unfortunately, I'm gonna be sort of tied up for a while.. but look for it to happen sometime in the future..

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Whups! My bad.....I was under the impression that Pylon1 and AAFO had merged, or "joined forces" if you will. This was due to the fact that http://www.pylon1.com/ started taking me to the aafo site front page some months back, with said address appearing in the address window of internet explorer instead of aafo.com. I misunderstood the information.

Sorry for the erroneous info....

Comment

Working...
              X