Nemesis NXT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemesis NXT

I was just wondering if anyone had information on what kind of speeds they were expecting out of Nemesis, or is this one of John and Trish's little secrets? If anyone has information please post ASAP, about two short months till we should find out in person, but I was just curious.
    Thanks Miller

Re: Nemesis NXT

Originally posted by pigout1
    I was just wondering if anyone had information on what kind of speeds they were expecting out of Nemesis, or is this one of John and Trish's little secrets? If anyone has information please post ASAP, about two short months till we should find out in person, but I was just curious.
    Thanks Miller
    Ummn.. I've got a couple "off the record" things in my brain from a very informative conversation with Jon right after the debut... but... being off the record, hopefully, Jon will chime in here, as he does sometimes..

I will say this... he's (Jon/NXT) making less power than Greenamyer (with the stock NXT engine) and the numbers mentioned were, shall we say... comparitively impressive.....

Quite so..

Jon???

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne,
      Has the airplane flown?
      Chris...

Comment

The plane should be at Oshkosh in a couple of weeks, but I'm sure he will not tip his hand until Reno.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris McMillin
          Wayne,
          Has the airplane flown?
          Chris...
          Well... this *was* the $64K question but... Just talked with them today and, <drum roll> yes, NemesisNXT has, indeed, flown!

Did not speak to Jon directly but Trish told me that Jon reports that it flies beautifully!

Watch for an update here from Jon as soon as he has time to drop by and update us.

They are still scheduled for Oshkosh as long as nothing untoward comes up between now and departure time...

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Aero-News has a short bit and a photo of the first flight...
            Aero-News Network your source for daily aviation/aerospace news. aero-news network provides daily, real-time news and information critical to aviation and aerospace personnel the world over. aero-news provides daily newsletter summaries, rss feeds, and numerous personal and professional syndication and news distribution options to insure that aviators, the world over, are kept up to date on information of critical concern.

Hopefully it will make it to Oshkosh, if so I will post some pictures.
            Who else is heading to to the cheese state next week?
            ~Jim

Comment

I'll be there rain or shine Saturday the 31st.

Comment

I'll be there Friday thru Sunday.
                Jeff Lo
                Biplane race #13 "Miss Gianna"
                Biplane race #6 "Miss Dianne"

Comment

Working...
                X