Rare bear Modifications?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rare bear Modifications?

well, last time i saw the bear run, only a couple weeks ago, she still has those problems, i understand she flew the next day but still had the "hiccups" on the ground. they have all the stuff to fix it but it's getting close to sept. i hope they get it fixed, i love seeing the bear fly.
    heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Originally posted by matt
      well, last time i saw the bear run, only a couple weeks ago, she still has those problems, i understand she flew the next day but still had the "hiccups" on the ground. they have all the stuff to fix it but it's getting close to sept. i hope they get it fixed, i love seeing the bear fly.
      Matt, from what Elliott White (Crew Chief) is writing here and from what I'm hearing from other members of the team, swapping out the carbs as well as some other work, solved the cough.

I can't remember right off hand, which thread/threads Elliott wrote in, but I'd trust what he says. Personally, I'd like to keep the "official" status of the Bear coming from the guys who are working on it.

She's in good hands and the crew knows what they are doing.

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

The carb issue has been fixed and there are no more hiccups. This issue was fixed before the airplane flew.

Elliott
        STRESS

Comment

oops, guess i didn't catch that.

wayne, what i was saying i did not mean to be "official rare bear news" i was just conveying what i'd seen and heard. if i made it sound like "this is the way it is so don't disagree with me" that's not how i wanted it to sound, sorry.
          heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Working...
          X