• Show
Clear All

Re: Fridat at PRS

"Dan Vance did some nice flying with 911"

Where was Randy Balie (sp) ?

Comment

Originally posted by paintboy
      Dennis went back to Ione early so he could take the needed parts to Washington for Dreadnoughts motor. I am keeping my fingers crossed they can get it back in time for Reno.

Dave
      I was JUST about to jump up and down and ask about Dreadnought! I sure hope they can get her ready in time. Nothing against Argonaut, but <zzzzz-snore....zzzzzz-snore... >

Comment

Hmmm... love that avatar photo, Marauder :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
          Thanks for the pics Wayners

Now.... I hope you got the opportunity to talk with Mr Button. Out of all the competitors there, I surely want to see him having a great time of it. After having faced such adversity over the years with the Voodoo... it would be most fitting for him to come out of this year on top. Such a great guy deserves a little fun - I just hope like heck he is having it.

Hope everything out there is going well for you too buddy. Sorry I couldn't get away from work... next year I'll be sure to make up for it. OK then - have fun & looking forward to seeing some more great pics from all you guys that were lucky enough to be able to be there.
          Was hoping Bob would show up at the Rare Bear party on Saturday, I never did manage to hook up with him during the event... He looked like he was having fun tho! Voodoo's sitting there with no engine, I think the spectre of him racing in both jets and unlimited is not going to happen this year... speculation, because I did not see him flying in any of the UL's that were there.. I'll have to get a call into him if I can ever find my phone list in all my, yet to be completed, unpacking from my move...

Sorry you couldn't make it but you better be there next time! I know you know you're missing one of the best times at Reno... very slow pace and just a good time to visit.. Did see Mike L. there.. he looked pretty content...

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            "Dan Vance did some nice flying with 911"

Where was Randy Balie (sp) ?
            Randy has moved on and is no longer with Mike's team.

Comment

Working...
            X