Merced '04 Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merced '04 Pics

Here are some pics from Merced this year. Low quality I know but I am an amature withan ultra low-quality camera (HP). Enjoy
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Re: Merced '04 Pics

maybe this time I will get it to work
    Attached Files
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Here is another one. Last time, it told me the file was to big. This is Skip Holm's Me-109. I can't seem to get the really side shot picture up here. I will try later
      Attached Files
      "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

...........and some more
        Attached Files
        "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt58
          This is Skip Holm's Me-109.
          Does Harold Kindsvater know about this?

Comment

Once again, as I sometimes do, I am assuming it is Skip's. I know that with some of these warbirds, the owner and pilot can be two diferent people. So if I made a mistake, please forgive me.
            "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Hey Matt,
              Thank you for sharing. And it's okay to mix up your facts once in a while. Just look at my website. I appreciate your photos as I am sure everyone else here does. Chad is kidding you so don't get offended. It looks like you are doing your best and that's all we can hope for As your skill and equipment improves, so will your knowledge. Keep on postin' I say!
              Bill
              aka: Air Race Addict
              Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Matt,

Thanks for sharing. Something is better than nothing and since I was not there, it's nice to see some shots from the event. So tell me, were you there for the whole show? How was it? Should I go next year (3.5 hour drive)?

Bill Pearce
                Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
                Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Merced is about a 2 hour drive for me and based on the pics it looks an event that will need to go on the calendar next year.

Rick

Comment

I live in Elk Grove, CA, which is about 15 miles south of Sacramento. My uncle and I flew down on Friday because that was the only day I had off that week. It took us about 45 minutes to fly there. I am pretty sure that Merced is right outside Fresno and I know that it only takes us about 2:15 to drive to Fresno. It was pretty slow that Friday right up until the end, but I would say the Saturday would be the day to go. A lot more people have that day off and therefore fly up there that day. A great fly in and rumors have it that they will add an air show next year. Hope to see what happens.
                    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X