Reno 1994 Race 31 Pitts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno 1994 Race 31 Pitts

Hi, I was hoping that someone on this forum could help. I took my Pitts to Reno in 1994, and raced it as Race 31. A black n blue Pitts. I brought it down from Canada, and apparently was the first Canadian reg aircraft to ever race in the Biplane class, the good news, I made the silver race, bad news, I came 8th! ( last) still it was waaaay too much fun in an airplane worth every minute, and last actually meant I got more time on the course, ( glass half full eh!)
    anyway, I was hoping that someone had some pictures of me on the course, I have recently moved a bunch of stuff, and somehow lost every picture I had from Reno! so other than the ridiculously large trophy they give you for coming LAST! I have no record of the event.
    anybody got some? I know you guys take lots of pictures, and have great access to the pylons. Of course I am quite prepared to pay for any pics.
    fingers crossed!!
    please email me at prglgw@aol.com if you can help
    Cheers, Pete

Re: Reno 1994 Race 31 Pitts

Pete,
    Did you disassemble the Silver last place trophy and insert it into the turtledeck for the long flight home too?!
    Chris...

Comment

Working...
    X