Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How many Merlins

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
    Vlado, I sure wish you'd bring that pretty airplane back to Reno!
    Thanks for the invite, Wayne. I'd love to get out there again. But, alas, I've gotten too busy at work & family as of late to really make a strong showing.........unless it was as a straight stocker!!

Nice to hear Dwight is still tinkering; If he's having that much fun, why should he "retire"!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlado
      Thanks for the invite, Wayne. I'd love to get out there again. But, alas, I've gotten too busy at work & family as of late to really make a strong showing.........unless it was as a straight stocker!!

Nice to hear Dwight is still tinkering; If he's having that much fun, why should he "retire"!
      Hey Vlado, I think I can speak for just about everyone when I say that it'd be more than great to have you there even as a stocker!

Some of us like watching the stockers duke it out. In fact, more the merrier! Ol' Sparky is pretty much totally stock and they never really push her but the Segetti's (scuse me cause I know I slaughtered the spelling of the name) are a constant crowd favorite... Would be cool to see you mixing it up with them!!

Anyway Vlado, maybe if not this year, for sure for the Mustang round up in 05?

Maybe Nellis to honor the D Day guys?????????

Gotta get you to sign up for the board so's we can see your messages instantly!!

It's easy, trust me.. Sign up and I'll just validate you if you have problems with the email validation.

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Sani Hut
        Try to find a reverse running merlin...
        Some years back a guy from Norway was selling me a pair of unused Merlins ( untouched in original woodenboxes ). Those were opposite direction running De Havilland Mosquito spares..stored in Norway. Correct if I am wrong but the enginetype had a one number diffrence for the reason to figure out which is which like Merlin 62 and 61 !

I was unemployed at that time and I passed the opportunity then. I don't have his address either anymore ( as if I could get me a pair of Merlins now ).
        http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X