Lear Fan Formation 82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lear Fan Formation 82

Well Brad, I finally found them. Reno 82 pics. Not sure if really crappy storage practices or really crappy equipment giving me trouble to bring these old negatives to life, so this is the best I can do for now. I will try to burn a few more and see if it is the negatives that are messed up or if it's the cheap scanner. If I get some to come out as I recall they did from the photos back then, I'll post them for everyone to see. I know there are some cool ones from back then, judgeing by the raw negatives. The other picture is of the third Lear Fan that was on static dislplay at the SEATAC airport back in the mid-later 80's. I'm thinking this is the one at the Museum of Flight? If anyone has some suggestions on how to restore these negatives, (Neal?)
    Attached Files
    Never mind. Maybe next year

Re: Lear Fan Formation 82

Yep, that's the formation flight I saw. The blue tint of the photo is a bit mis-leading (lens-filter tint?), as it was grey and slightly hazy that day.....No blue sky anywhere in the shots I had (negatives long-gone).

Thx for the memory-refresher .

Comment

Re: Lear Fan Formation 82

Originally posted by AirDOGGe
      Yep, that's the formation flight I saw. The blue tint of the photo is a bit mis-leading (lens-filter tint?), as it was grey and slightly hazy that day.....No blue sky anywhere in the shots I had (negatives long-gone).

Thx for the memory-refresher .
      No problem. You have no idea how long I have been searching for these negatives. The prints are long gone. And if you see the other picture I attached here, (along with correction to the previous one probably more accurate), it shows pretty much why it was miserable camping and photo taking for me I remember that weekend all too well. I think I have figured out the problem with the scanner though, and I think that the lighting was just so poor, this was the best my poor little Minolta, (circa 1975), could handle. It appears that some of the other photos I got that weekend are not as bad as the one of the Lears in flight. A lotta work ahead to get them on my sight
      Attached Files
      Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Working...
      X