Rare Bear R/C Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Bear R/C Model

I am on a waiting list for a Thunder Tiger "Rare Bear" R/C aircraft. When I saw the ads I noticed they didn't put a "tm" on the name Rare Bear.

I've heard now that the plane sales are held up as the company negotiates with Team Rare Bear.

1) Can anybody from Team Rare Bear update me (us) on the progress of the talks.

and

2) If an agreement on royalties cannot be reached and they market the plane as a "Bearcat that races at Reno" so they can sell it, will I be kicked out of the Bear Cave when I bring it down for Team Rare Bear autographs?

Don Hatten
    Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Re: Rare Bear R/C Model

Don,

as far as I know, there is both an agreement and the company is listed as a sponsor on rarebear.com

Last I heard, they were redoing the graphics to match that of the current airplane.

Best of all, they will also be available on the webstore at rarebear.com, from what I understand anyway.

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Rare Bear R/C Model

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
      Don,

as far as I know, there is both an agreement and the company is listed as a sponsor on rarebear.com

Last I heard, they were redoing the graphics to match that of the current airplane.

Best of all, they will also be available on the webstore at rarebear.com, from what I understand anyway.

Wayne
      Wow! Very good news!

Thanks Wayne
      Don

Comment

Working...
      X