Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Florida Sun-n-Fun Photos

Yo Wayne,,,,,,,

and to think you wanted to know if I would be interested in buying that camera................ After 6 weeks of bit*7%$# and threating a suit, I am finally getting my new camera.. spent $2,000 with a company in Brooklyn NY. and for 6 weeks they lied, refused to return my calls/e-mails, refused to let me talk with manaagers. put me on hold for 1 hour (once). And after being told the camera was sent 5 weeks ago today they finally shipped it ups. Now I wonder if I have fight with them to find it in the system. I do hope I get the camera in 1 piece........ If I wasn't so nice, I would tell everyone on the internet not to deal with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MG
    MG

Comment

Originally posted by racersedge
      and to think you wanted to know if I would be interested in buying that camera................ <snip> I do hope I get the camera in 1 piece........ If I wasn't so nice, I would tell everyone on the internet not to deal with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MG
      Well, I *did* think that it'd been fixed after all or I'd not have comitted to a week of shooting for hire with it!!

Soooooo Mikey.. what body are you getting?????????????????????

Also.. if you don't need to use Toshiba P&S anymore (once you get the body) can you put it in the hands of either Leo or Connie Pardew (or both) there in Reno so's we can have more images from yer neck o da woods????

Wayner
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Low Ri-der don't go too fast now.....
        Looking stylin' Wayne.
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Leo
          Low Ri-der don't go too fast now.....
          Looking stylin' Wayne.
          Essssssssaaay.... me 'n The Chewey... well we was stylin man, ridin down the four, headed for the big flying horse youknow... man man... it was soooo cool.. had the bags down and all that..

Was funny to be sure! I did not know that the bags would deflate sometimes while she was drivin!

The ride was already "kind" of bad, got really bad and I did not notice the deck angle... people were passing me and looking over kind of strange... (to say the least) when I stopped for breakfast at Micky D's.... then I noticed...

Waaaaa! No wonder I was the object of everyone's humor Tuesday AM on the four!

All part of the joy of the trip!

Wayner... AKA.... "Lowrider"....
          PS... hummn.... do I feel an avitar change coming on...????
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X