Looks Like We're Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks Like We're Back

I'd like to say I worked some magic... I did not but it appears someone did! Crossing my fingers, heading in command line to do full server backup!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Its alive, and its up to date on the forum updates.

Will
    Last edited by RAD2LTR; 05-02-2023, 03:44 PM.

Comment

YAY! I have been checking every day.

Comment

phew!!!!! two weeks three days of coding mysteries even stumped the experts! very hard to type right now!! good to get it sorted!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Good job Mr Wayners! Like the new digs!!!
          Mark K....

Comment

as you know wuz not easy! We are back whoo hoo! as soon as i access to my right hand and cN TYPE again will see to details too darn hard w/o use of mouse hand!
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Looks like we lost the embedded pics. Hopefully they are just stored somewhere. Its a little more straightforward to post them now.

Will

Comment

When I try and upload from the computer, I get a "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable." error. Linking an image seems to be easier, but uploading from the computer is still wonky.

This is linked, not uploaded. I wonder if there is a way to move the image button up to where the camera and attachments button are?

Will​

Comment

i will have to look at as soon as i get my hand out of cast so i can use mouse it is likely a setting needs to be changed google symptoms w vbulletin in query im sure there is a fix too hard navigating typing right now
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Looks like I can only post one photo at a time. Not an issue, just an observation.

BIG THANKS for all your work with this board.
                    May all your bent wings be F2G Corsairs!

Comment

Lets see if this works.
                      Will

Comment

The trick to posting multiple pics is after you enter the link, and the pic shows, you have to hit the spacebar, then enter to move to another line, then back to the photo button, enter your pic URL, and just keep repeating this. Oh, you also need several words in the post in order to get it to post. You can't just do pics. There seems to be an issue with a missing directory that prevents uploading pics directly from your hard drive to the forum, so at this point, you can only link to pics hosted elsewhere. (Nothing really new there.) I can't look for the missing directory, but Wayne can (I don't have access to that stuff). I'm guessing all the previous pics that were hosted on the forum are in that directory and once Wayne finds the directory, they will reappear. (Hopefully)

The new updated forum is going to take a little getting used to. We are working on making things look more like they did, but its going to take some time. The good news is that we are back, and the forum is updated.

Will

Comment

Great to be back up. Missed the daily check in. Thanks Wayne!

Comment

Wayne!!! Beautiful. FlyFast!!! mitch)

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post
                              The trick to posting multiple pics is after you enter the link, and the pic shows, you have to hit the spacebar, then enter to move to another line, then back to the photo button, enter your pic URL, and just keep repeating this. Oh, you also need several words in the post in order to get it to post. You can't just do pics. There seems to be an issue with a missing directory that prevents uploading pics directly from your hard drive to the forum, so at this point, you can only link to pics hosted elsewhere. (Nothing really new there.) I can't look for the missing directory, but Wayne can (I don't have access to that stuff). I'm guessing all the previous pics that were hosted on the forum are in that directory and once Wayne finds the directory, they will reappear. (Hopefully)

The new updated forum is going to take a little getting used to. We are working on making things look more like they did, but its going to take some time. The good news is that we are back, and the forum is updated.

Will
                              Thanks!
                              May all your bent wings be F2G Corsairs!

Comment

Working...
                              X