Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Objects" Photos? We Deserve More Intel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Objects" Photos? We Deserve More Intel!

Pretty sure they took a chitload of photos of the three "objects" while ID'ing same.. Given that we had such detailed observation and documenting of the first incident, we turned down the "squelch" on our radar and suddenly we detect and subsequently dispatch three THREE "OBJECTS"

Assuming good photos exist of these things, don't we deserve to see them?

What did they see that they are not sharing??

Just makes ya wonder
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: "Objects" Photos? We Deserve More Intel!

CPT "Wild" Bill Kelso is up there somewhere, squeaky toy in hand, keeping us safe!

I have more faith in him...
    John

Loves airplanes and runs freight trains.

Comment

Look at it this way Wayne... if they were "extraterrestrial" we wouldn't have been able to shoot them down given they would have a vast technological edge. That leaves us with what it isn't... so it must be some "other country's" toy. Regardless, we'll only know what the government wants us to know - jury is still out on that one.
      Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by Pylon1_Mark View Post
        Look at it this way Wayne... if they were "extraterrestrial" we wouldn't have been able to shoot them down given they would have a vast technological edge. That leaves us with what it isn't... so it must be some "other country's" toy. Regardless, we'll only know what the government wants us to know - jury is still out on that one.
        I guess it's the reporter in me LOL! I always want to know the details! I do think it curious that they have not shared photos.. And I do think a fair assumption they took many!

But you're right and a bit of an expert at this radar thing, there are probably a lot of things we're better off not knowing!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyMP View Post
          CPT "Wild" Bill Kelso is up there somewhere, squeaky toy in hand, keeping us safe!

I have more faith in him...
          I absolutely loved that character! Belushi was an amazing, probably crazy, comedic genius!
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hi Folks,
            I just ran across this story, a very plausible explanation.

Since the famous takedown of a suspected Chinese spy balloon, US jets have shot down a total of three more unidentified balloon objects, now suspected by officials to be 'commercial or benign'. There is speculation that at least one these three objects may have been an amateur radio 'pico' balloon. One part of the amateur radio hobby is launching high altitude balloons with various radio and other payloads. Larger amateur radio balloons launched in the USA require FAA clearance, need a radar reflector attached, and usually continually transmit APRS telemetry before naturally popping and falling back to earth after a

Comment

The whole thing is becoming a joke. I hope we didn't shoot down any of our stuff. Google has a lot of ballons up for remote ares WI-FI.
              Lockheed Bob

Comment

Another source reporting the same.

Although the club is not pointing fingers, there are suspicions among other prominent members of the small, pico-ballooning enthusiasts community.

Comment

Working...
                X