Box Seat Placards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box Seat Placards

I have a collection of NCAR box seat placards that I am offering for free if anyone is interested. There 17 that range from 2008 to 2019 with some duplicates. Some are signed by race pilots. These were collected on Sundays after the show was over. They have been in a closet as I have too much stuff in a small house. A local pickup would be great so I don't have bother with packing and shipping.

Thanks, Dennis

Re: Box Seat Placards

Dennis
    Yes I'm very interested. I would love to add them to my collection. Please PM me the details.
    Gary
    Gary Williams

Comment

Since I am in the mood to divest things that are taking up space I have NCAR programs from 2022 possibly to 1984. If anybody is interested I can inventory them. I know there is no 1985 as I did not attend and probably no 1986 as it was a Sunday only trip.

I also have every issue of Smithsonian Air and Space magazine as I am a charter subscriber. There some unopened duplicates.

I am offering these for free.

Thanks, Dennis

Comment

I would be very interested in anything about air racing you might want to give up. I am a struggling artist and always wanting resource material to do my art work. I like those air space magazines too. I have a few old issues. My e-mail is markehlers87@yahoo.com

Thanks
        Mark
        Mark G. Ehlers

Comment

Thanks to Gary Williams for taking the Box Seat Placards. I have more air racing stuff that I would like to give away.

Along with the NCAR programs I have:
          Mojave 1975, Hamilton Wings of Victory 1987, 1988, 1989, Oakland 1987 60th Anniversary Air Show, Livermore Air Show 1987, NAS Moffett 1994 The Last Air Show, Travis AFB Air Expo 1986, 1994, 1995, Napa Valley Air Show 1999.

A collection of 19 aviation magazines that are Reno Air Race editions dating from 1985 to 2001. They consist of Air Progress, Air Classics, Plane & Pilot and Flying. It is not a complete collection, 5 are from 1988 alone.

NAG newsletters from 1994 to 2016.

Reno Gazette Journal Air Race editions 1988 to 2013 plus others from 2011.

I am offering these on AAFO first. At a later date they will be on Craigslist.

Thanks, Dennis
          Last edited by Plane Nuts; 12-18-2022, 03:28 PM. Reason: Found more stuff

Comment

Working...
          X