Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miss America 2023 - Let's get it done!

Default Re: Miss America 2023 - Let's get it done!

Quote Originally Posted by MRE View Post
    Pat Harker sold off the fuselage. RR wing is being mated to a TF fuselage in Salinas. Two Mustangs from one.
    Interesting. Any idea why he sold off the fuse and where it ended up?

Quote Originally Posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    Mark, you are a true gentleman! Do you have Dave's phone number? I can PM it to you, not sure he actually comes here anymore.
    It's all good... we always did the same for each other back in the day. Sure thing though, it would be good to discuss this with him before anything is said that might hurt his story. The ability to produce original content is difficult, don't want to mess that up for him.

Quote Originally Posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    BIG PS!! Thanks for helping keep the site alive... I've been monitoring the hardware/software as well as the content trying to decide where to move (the site) before next billing session (annual)
    If you need some help let me know... been a few years since I did anything with putty - but I still got my cheat sheets somewhere. As far as the forum software, you know I've setup at least 2 dozen v-bulletin sites (although it's been awhile, it's kinda like riding a bike )
    Mark K....

Not feeling very good last two days.. (read details in other post) but yea... You could probably breeze through the upgrade needed to the next version. I got stuck on forgetting how to upload a file to root.. in retrospect, upload to a domain via ftp, chown to root move file to root folder...

I frickin remembered!

I used to know how to change main ports to somewhere where hackers would not look and a bunch of other stuff that I've love to re-remember..

Let's chat sometime this weekend!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"