• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Survived My Heart Ablation Procedure

Awesome news, Wayne!

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
      Nearly 5 hours long, they did the trick. Now a few days taking it real easy with a pretty sore groin (that's where they put the machine in that goes up to your heart) and I should be on the way to total recovery!
      HALLELUJAH! God is good. Great news air boss.

Comment

The down side... Not sure what's going on.. First few days after procedure, I felt much stronger and less fatigued. So day before yesterday. I'm only changing two cat boxes litter and I can barely breathe... Yesterday went to store unloaded my cart, missed my wallet (had two jackets on) so had to unload cashier ramp back to cart to head home and get my wallet. I'd felt it pretty hard to breathe the whole time I'm in the store, I am wearing a mask... I race home, find the wallet IN MY POCKET.... race back to finish checking out..

I felt really light headed the entire time doing the recheck, sticky sweaty.. on way to car, felt like I might vomit.. managed to unload cart to trunk, sat down in the car and I had to sit there for probably 5-10 mins with the AC blowing on me to be able to shake the urgent feeling of nausea...

I've been paying a lot of attention to my pulse lately and it appears that it's still stopping... AFIB is not apparent but damn sure feels like it's still pausing.

Gotta feel a lot better tomorrow or I"m headed to ER..... **** I'm tired of this~~!!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hang in there Wayne we need you. Pros & cons the Pacemaker is working for me as they have it set for 60 Pulse Rate & all is OK. I take a blood thinner called Rivaroxaban (20mg) blood thinner & that is also working for me. Prayers are with you. Keep us posted.
          Lockheed Bob

Comment

Update: Survived My Heart Ablation Procedure- Gotta get a second!

Had two appointments today, one I drove into Beaverton to the Orthopedic guys and got feel good shots in my knees, which have been absolutely agonizing for months while I focused on getting the heart thing worked out. One good news today, knee shots worked like magic, still have to be careful kneeling and such but not feeling crippled, I could not bend down without falling from the pain..

Anyway, second was with Cardio doc in Astoria, when they went in for the second endoscopy last week (they actually stretched the 50% blockage they were supposed to do first time round), they did not like what they saw on my EKG during the procedure, and just prior... almost didn't do it!

Long story short.. first ablation eaaah!!!..... worked magic for a few days... got rid of a lot of the afib, now I'm in something like afib only sounds more like flutter fib... I know that's not it but danged if I can remember what he called it... Going in for second ASAP
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
            X