Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reno Air Races 2022 Qualifying Updates

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    Don't know about you Mark, but this smoke makes me less sad about the outcome of the effort to get MissA there. Not at all sad about not being there breathing the smoke!
    The smoke is something I actually never thought about until a few days before the event, and now it seems to be the biggest bad news that's occurred since qualifying started. It was bad enough with all the planes dropping out and Sherman's accident was terrible news, but this smoke preventing the air races from happening is like adding insult to injury. Looks like air racing for 2022 will be the year noted best as "can't catch a break 22". Just a damn sad deal.
    Mark K....

Comment

?And it looks like we are done racing fir today.

We just saw Jim Peitz do a second performance. The GB1 is heading back out. And the announcers said that the rest of the day will be the FA-18 demo, a second F-22 demo (it already flew today), and a ?demo? by the Sport Bronze group (I don?t know what that means).

I hope we can get some clearing for the weekend.

Comment

Looks like the game bird, F-18 demo, F-18 Legacy Flight, and F-22 as the remainder of the schedule for the day so far-

Comment

Originally posted by Fence Sence View Post
          Meanwhile, the fridge is stocked proper. Meat, mustard. Check. Beer, bread. Check. Good to go.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]26865[/ATTACH]
          That looks like my trailers fridge right now!

The essentials!!!
          "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt58 View Post
            That looks like my trailers fridge right now!

The essentials!!!
            You guys need to find I put Matt originally, brain farting big time I meant WILL CAMPBELL! (RAD2L) he's stuck in a tent and would likely appreciate stopping by lol!! You know I WOULD IF I were there.
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I checked in on the streaming on Youtube at about 3:00 or so and it looked completely empty... smoky as heck!
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                You guys need to find I put Matt originally, brain farting big time I meant WILL CAMPBELL! (RAD2L) he's stuck in a tent and would likely appreciate stopping by lol!! You know I WOULD IF I were there.
                Will Fence Sence is trying to contact you to give you a break from the smoke!!!
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                X