Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAR 2022 livestream video links

Hi all,
    Once again those of us unable to get to Reno are able to experience it via YouTube! A few days ago the official livestream video placeholders went up.

Thursday:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:
    Zac in NZ

Re: NCAR 2022 livestream video links

Thanks for posting those links for the live coverage!

Comment

No worries!
      Zac in NZ

Comment

I hope everyone else is still watching... my stream just became unwatchable due to major buffering on RARA's side (other video streaming services I have are working fine... just the RARA stuff)... too bad. Was looking forward to watching the races for the day. I'll figure out something else to do.
        Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by Pylon1_Mark View Post
          I hope everyone else is still watching... my stream just became unwatchable due to major buffering on RARA's side (other video streaming services I have are working fine... just the RARA stuff)... too bad. Was looking forward to watching the races for the day. I'll figure out something else to do.

?..oh, thought the smoke blocked camera views!
          Eddie's Airplane Patch-Birthplace of the "Sonic Boom".......and I'm reminded every friggin' day!

Comment

I had the same issues, but they've been resolved, and the stream is working again.

Comment

It's not perfect even if the stream didn't get sticky, but it's better than nothing at all. I suspect even as I've passed 50 I've become spoiled by the constant barrage of info the internet presents on a daily basis. Back in the olden times before everyone had a computer...
              I use this in the workshops to show poor storytelling, and also to keep it all nice and light.
              Last edited by knot4u; 09-18-2022, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Looks like they cut the feed after the incident during the jet gold race - we're probably done for today.
                Last edited by Pylon1_Mark; 09-18-2022, 03:57 PM.
                Mark K....

Comment

Working...
                X