Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RENO 2022 National Championship Air Races Coverage continues with Will Campbell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RENO 2022 National Championship Air Races Coverage continues with Will Campbell!

We're all heartbroken that MissA and Doc Hisey and crew will not be there, and Mark is staying with the crew in OK City.

We had intended on linking Will's coverage with Mark's but plans do change. Trying to figure out how to let Will upload in the format he prefers..

We have our own FTP server and we can accept any size file but I'm afraid of allowing public access to printable high rez images!! You guys work hard enough for the photos!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: RENO 2022 National Championship Air Races Coverage continues with Will Campbell!

Will is camping out at the field, just gave me a visual report, he could hardly see 395 lights from the shopping center!

He has some updates coming as soon as he gets his tent into the 21 century LOL Has laptop and hopefully hotspot access as soon as he's set up..

I took some notes but I can hardly read them!!

Dusty had a stack fire, should be all is well tomorrow!

Scotty Crandlemire was DQ'd Black Flagged actually for "low and erratic flying" Will has video or photos that show otherwise, I think an appeal is pending..

Thunder Mustang lunched engine on takeoff, barely made the field, big bounce on landing.

OK I'm not doing Will any justice here and with his approval once he gets here, I'll merge the two threads that we've now got going..
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
    X