Bad News Held Back For Notifications of Next of Kin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad News Held Back For Notifications of Next of Kin

Sorry, I just temporarily deleted a thread with some very bad news out of respect for the family members I don't want them to read it here prior to proper notification. Hope you understand. It involves Czech Mate is all that I will say at this time.
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Bad News Held Back For Notifications of Next of Kin

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    Sorry, I just temporarily deleted a thread with some very bad news out of respect for the family members I don't want them to read it here prior to proper notification. Hope you understand. It involves Czech Mate is all that I will say at this time.
    Wayne,
    Good on you for that I can still remember when we lost Zeuschel. I got back to the shop after hearing the news. Nobody else there knew anything. I got a call from Annette and she started some dance around about not going out to lunch, don't play the radio,... I told her I knew but nobody else did. She asked me if we knew where little Dave was and could I keep a lid on everything for the half hour it would take her to get to the shop. I said sure and went back into the shop turned down the radio and started a rant about stupid freeway drivers.

Better to not hear on the internet, better to hear from family or friends that can provide support.

John
    John Slack

Comment

Re: Bad News Held Back For Notifications of Next of Kin

Obviously, the information is all over the facebook so I've cleared the posts to go forward..

Very sad loss indeed, I'm in shock!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X