• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning Schedule is up

planning schedule is up on airrace.org

Pete

Re: Planning Schedule is up

In the previous versions I've seen we had an Unlimited Bronze, but it looks like that gets merged into Silver on Saturday. If all 18 Unlimiteds show up, that's maxed out at 9 in both races. Doesn't really make sense when they would both have to be maxed out on Saturday, which then doesn't allow for anyone to bump from Silver to Gold on Sunday (that would make a 10-plane field). Probably reading too much into this, but it doesn't add up unless someone dropped and we have 17.
    Last edited by GRNDP51; 08-29-2022, 03:33 PM.
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
      In the previous versions I've seen we had an Unlimited Bronze, but it looks like that gets merged into Silver on Saturday. If all 18 Unlimiteds show up, that's maxed out at 9 in both races. Doesn't really make sense when they would both have to be maxed out on Saturday, which then doesn't allow for anyone to bump from Silver to Gold on Sunday (that would make a 10-plane field). Probably reading too much into this, but it doesn't add up unless someone dropped and we have 17.
      They are probably counting on attrition taking one or two out of competition before they merge.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
        They are probably counting on attrition taking one or two out of competition before they merge.
        Fair point. Would also think if that doesn't end up happening, the winner of Silver won't bump (would likely be Dusty, Jeff, or Coutches from the looks of the field, and I know Dusty and Jeff don't want to).
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
          I have to be honest, I will be shocked to see Miss Trinidad on the ramp this year. I haven't heard there is zero chance, but as far as I know, it hasn't even flown yet. That puts us at 17 right there. I'm really hoping Sam gets the plane done and makes the deadline, but I know they aren't going to thrash to get it there only to have to take things apart and redo them afterward.

Will

Comment

Working...
          X