Blue Skies Sweetie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Skies Sweetie...

After over a year of fighting the good fight, my wife Kim took that final journey to soar with the angels. 47 good damn years, gonna miss her terribly.
    Last edited by Pylon1_Mark; 08-10-2022, 02:50 PM.
    Mark K....

Re: Blue Skies Sweetie...

Very sorry to hear this Mr. Mark... My thoughts and prayers to you and your entire family...
    Mike

Comment

Sorry to hear this Mark.

Will

Comment

So sorry to hear this Mark. Praying for you and yours. May God bless and keep you.
        James

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Comment

Thanks everyone, means a lot. Kim had been in a great deal of discomfort due to the cancer for many months - it became evident during that time that doctors just can't fix everything all of the time. Treatments were ineffective - and the quality of life just wasn't there any longer. It's been a very difficult time for sure - but can I take comfort knowing that she's in a much better place now that she's free of the pain & suffering (the part I found the most difficult to deal with). I've gotten a lot of support from friends & family; my boss at work has also been more then supportive by allowing me time off as needed, and with little to no notice, to take care of things. So even though it is and continues to be tuff going, I'll be OK. Thanks again for the support - helps more than I think you know.
            Mark K....

Comment

Hang in there buddy! I know your heart and head are in the right place. Take care of things at home! When you're ready, give me a call.

Cancer is miserable disease/condition! As you know, I managed to survive the same cancer that claimed Kim. I got lucky and they caught it fairly early in progress... Still stage 4 but fixable at that point.

I understand the suffering your beloved was going through and she is truly in a much better place. Hang on to that thought buddy!

Love ya like a brother Mark
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Pylon1_Mark View Post
                Thanks everyone, means a lot. Kim had been in a great deal of discomfort due to the cancer for many months - it became evident during that time that doctors just can't fix everything all of the time. Treatments were ineffective - and the quality of life just wasn't there any longer. It's been a very difficult time for sure - but can I take comfort knowing that she's in a much better place now that she's free of the pain & suffering (the part I found the most difficult to deal with). I've gotten a lot of support from friends & family; my boss at work has also been more then supportive by allowing me time off as needed, and with little to no notice, to take care of things. So even though it is and continues to be tuff going, I'll be OK. Thanks again for the support - helps more than I think you know.

You fought the good fight with honor, my family and I have had you in our prayers for a long time. Your a good man Mark.

God bless you and Kim.
                John Slack

Comment

Thoughts & prayers to you Mark. I know what you are going thru as I also lsot my wife to COPD in 2001. As it states from the Poem of "High Flight" "Where never Lark or even Eagles flew and ,with silent,lifting mind she trod the high untrespassed sancity of space & she put out her hand ,and touched the face of God." Peace.
                  Lockheed Bob

Comment

Deepest condolences, my friend.

Mike

Comment

SO very sorry for your loss Mark. My heart goes out to you.

Comment

Sorry for the Loss in your Life.. (Haven't been online in Forever Curt G

Comment

Working...
                        X