ManiYak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManiYak

Hello AAFO!!! I'm new here, but not new to the Air Race world. I thought I'd give AAFO the scoop on new photos of ManiYak the racer, now re-configured and owned by Walter Bowe in the Vacaville CA. area. Here is Bernie Vasquez in the pattern at Nut Tree earlier today.
    Attached Files

Re: ManiYak

Awesome! I'm glad you can post now. Nice shots.

Kinda bummed Maniyak doesn't have an R2800 on it now. Still, cool to have it in our backyard. Now we have to get Walt to let Bernie race it.

Will

Comment

Very cool! I thought that was a Yak that flew over my house the other day. Hope to see it at Reno.

Comment

Originally posted by Plane Nuts View Post
        Very cool! I thought that was a Yak that flew over my house the other day. Hope to see it at Reno.
        It will be tough to get Walt to send it to Reno I think. He collects classics, but isn't really a warbird guy, yet he traded a really nice Staggerwing Beech for the Yak. I really hope Bernie V can talk him into racing it though. It does have previous Reno history.

Will

Comment

She's pretty! Great shots as always Dave, thanks so much for sharing!
          Zac in NZ

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Horn View Post
            Hello AAFO!!! I'm new here, but not new to the Air Race world. I thought I'd give AAFO the scoop on new photos of ManiYak the racer, now re-configured and owned by Walter Bowe in the Vacaville CA. area. Here is Bernie Vasquez in the pattern at Nut Tree earlier today.
            Hey Dave, public welcome to the hangar! Bout the only place that is not FarceBook still alive that supports Air Racing.

We love scoops here... both on airplanes and "in the news"...

Back to my cave...
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
            X