Laying Low For A Few Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laying Low For A Few Days

Just wanted to let everyone know, I'm doing well! Antibiotics are working their magic. We're going to investigate further but from the results I'm seeing, my body was frickin' infected badly.. I had a tooth feeling really sore and loose, an implant one of two that were successful infected for about two years sore smelly when I flushed it with water pic...

Since my acid reflux episode in Vegas that put me in the hospital, my stomach has been really irritable and felt like there was a growth.. I was getting full really after only eating about 20% of a given meal. It has also been really hard to swallow.. like my throat was swollen.. large pills would choke me, small pills would divert to the sides of my throat and sit there... yech!

Half way through the magic antibodies, teeth don't hurt, hardly coughing up anything, not noting afib much at all, stomach does not fill up easily.. (not necessairly a blessing, we'll see how big I am by Sept)

Bleeding lungs could be a blessing! It got me on the right track with medical professionals of the highest caliber locally available. Baring content x 2.. I'm on a plan only offered to residents of large population zips.. it stuck with me when I moved here and I just found out that the hospital that saved my life in 2004 is affliated with my local hospital!!

Anyway... I'm reprocessing the World of Wings video during my off time..frame by frame enhancement and noise reduction.. Four days in and I'm a bit less than 20 percent of the way!

Scared that it will get almost there and me using my computer will crash the cleanup.. It's not going to be 720p But I can get it up to a pretty clean 480.. SOMEWHERE, I have an original copy.. when I find it, we'll see what we can do about saving this little bit of racing history... yea yea.. I'm in it BFD.. but it's still important!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Laying Low For A Few Days

Lay low, chill out, get healthy. I hope you feel better. That video sounds like it will be pretty neat.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post
      Lay low, chill out, get healthy. I hope you feel better. That video sounds like it will be pretty neat.

Will
      Agreed and ditto from what Will said. : )

Comment

Focus on yourself Wayne, that said I am excited for the video!
        Zac in NZ

Comment

Working...
        X