New to this Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this Board

Hello everyone! I have been a long-time lurker on this board but now I am hopefully a full-fledged member with the ability to create and comment on Posts. My name is Tim Weinschenker and I love the Sport of Air racing and I am a historian of ALL eras of the sport. I look forward to participating!

Click image for larger version

Name:	img002ee.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	507.5 KB
ID:	242805

Re: New to this Board

Hey welcome! Glad Will managed to get you in. Let me know if you get the password reminder I just sent you, I'm trying to track a possible issue with the board's ability to email some people..
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Great to see you here. I'm glad I was able to get things working for you. I look forward to seeing the golden pylons posts when you do them. I think they will go well with the existing archives we have.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post
        Great to see you here. I'm glad I was able to get things working for you. I look forward to seeing the golden pylons posts when you do them. I think they will go well with the existing archives we have.

Will
        Thanks so much Will for your help in keeping the forum alive.. Obviously, I'm gettin' old and have to accept that something ****ty might happen to me.. If I happen to be unable, BeerNazi will set up my estate with a clause to fund this site..

It's been my dream and, Oh I don't know, sort of a shield that has opened many doors for me for the past ... geez, I think the math between '97 and 2022 is like... 25 years...

I've identified with this site for over one third of my life!!

I would like to hope that it's been beneficial to the sport and a pleasure to those who visit..
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Pylonguy View Post
          Hello everyone! I have been a long-time lurker on this board but now I am hopefully a full-fledged member with the ability to create and comment on Posts. My name is Tim Weinschenker and I love the Sport of Air racing and I am a historian of ALL eras of the sport. I look forward to participating!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26663[/ATTACH]
          Great to have your involvement here.....
          remember the Oogahonk!

old school enthusiast of Civiltary Warbirds and Air Racers

Comment

Welcome and enjoy - the best airplane people on the planet are here. m

Comment

Originally posted by mitchcarley View Post
              Welcome and enjoy - the best airplane people on the planet are here. m
              Welcome aboard Tim.

Jay

Comment

Working...
              X