Pacemaker Installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacemaker Installed

My Pulse Rate was down to 30 thanks to my using the Oxcimeter on my finger so I went to ER & they hecked me out & they sent me to St. George, UT Hospital & Pacemaker was installed & my Pulse Rate is now 62 @ rest. All OK & I will be ready for Sept. Reno.
    Lockheed Bob

Re: Pacemaker Installed

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    My Pulse Rate was down to 30 thanks to my using the Oxcimeter on my finger so I went to ER & they hecked me out & they sent me to St. George, UT Hospital & Pacemaker was installed & my Pulse Rate is now 62 @ rest. All OK & I will be ready for Sept. Reno.
    Throw away your microwave, BBQ only from now on. Just kidding, wish you nothing but the best.

Comment

Heal fast my man!
      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Know several people that have gone thru the procedure and they are doing very well. Nothing but prayers.

Comment

Heal fast Bob!

Comment

Thanks to all. Everthing working OK. I will be there In Sept.
            Lockheed Bob

Comment

Hope you are feeling better. Everyone?s heart rate gets low when the races are this far away.

Comment

I've been on and off the road for the past 5 months, saw this post in my email digest but have not been able to respond till now!!

GOOD ON YA YA TANK OF A MAN!!

Nuttun gonna put Lockheed Bob down!!

I've been going through a soul search past few years, if not for getting to see you and others I only see once or twice a year, I'd probably just watch from afar...

My eyes are going but my reflexes are still sharp, I've probably got a few more years on the "sticks" getting potentially valuable shots...

Anyway.. not to drag your post further

SOOOO happy to hear that "we have the technology, we can make him better than before" applied in your case!!

Bionic LockheedBob Forever!!
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                X