Should be loud......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should be loud......

These two demos should shake the grandstands.

RENO, Nev. (March 9, 2022) – Attendees of this year’s STIHL National Championship Air Races will be able to witness unparalleled power, awe-inspiring maneuverability and some of the world’s greatest pilots as the F-22 and F-18 demonstrations thunder past the grandstands when they perform Saturday and Sunday of race week. Fans can see these two military demonstrations and so much more during the 2022 event set for Sept. 14-18. F-22 Raptor Demonstration The U.S. Air Force’s premier combat-ready air-to-air dominance stealth fighter aircraft is showcased by the F-22 Raptor Demonstration Team. The team performs precision aerial maneuvers at airshows around the world...

Re: Should be loud......

Originally posted by PowerByPackard View Post
    These two demos should shake the grandstands.

https://airrace.org/news/military-pe...hip-air-races/
    The picture in that press release is misleading, I guess I'll have to wait for CGI in Top Gun 2.

Comment

I miss the Tomcat demo. I DO NOT miss the constant loop of "Danger Zone" though...
      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Oh yes! Especially the "D" version. What an awesome howl it made....

Comment

Who is picking these pics for RARA's press releases? They had a horrible photoshop job of Miss A a couple weeks ago, now they use the entirely wrong aircraft for the ad? Seriously, how amateur hour can they get? How hard is it to find a pic of an F18 or an F22? Instead they find an F-14 that has been retired for what, 10+ years now?

They want to look professional, but use the wrong image, or really poor photoshop jobs in their ads. Come on, they have great images of Miss A, F18s and F22s in their possession all they have to do is pic one and use it. Not only that, they have pics of all of those at Reno! Its not that hard to get a good looking ad with the right aircraft in it.

And they wonder why they aren't taken seriously.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post
            Who is picking these pics for RARA's press releases? They had a horrible photoshop job of Miss A a couple weeks ago, now they use the entirely wrong aircraft for the ad? Seriously, how amateur hour can they get? How hard is it to find a pic of an F18 or an F22? Instead they find an F-14 that has been retired for what, 10+ years now?

They want to look professional, but use the wrong image, or really poor photoshop jobs in their ads. Come on, they have great images of Miss A, F18s and F22s in their possession all they have to do is pic one and use it. Not only that, they have pics of all of those at Reno! Its not that hard to get a good looking ad with the right aircraft in it.

And they wonder why they aren't taken seriously.

Will
            It's a pretty big mistake in 2022. If only Owen was still here we could bring it to his attention, he is the air boss.

Comment

Originally posted by knot4u View Post
              It's a pretty big mistake in 2022. If only Owen was still here we could bring it to his attention, he is the air boss.
              He doesn't have anything to do with the media side of things. I've brought several issues like this to his attention, but its not his deal.

Will

Comment

Working...
              X