Hughes like Racer Project for sale...2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes like Racer Project for sale...2021

Would be great to see it completed and in a class.
    Last edited by mitchcarley; 11-05-2021, 09:26 AM.

Re: Hughes like Racer Project for sale...2021

Oh, wow....
    Zac in NZ

Comment

That would be cool to see at Reno some day!
      Random Air Blog

Comment

Given the H-1 (and presumably Jim Wright's replica) would be too light for the Unlimiteds, would this be a Sport entrant? Hypothetically.
        Zac in NZ

Comment

ZY,
          Bingo!!! Never thought of that - was simply going by the 'look'. Awesome point...I hope that happens - man that would be a great 'profile' to see staying in front of the composite-gaggle. Sure looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ZacYates View Post
            Given the H-1 (and presumably Jim Wright's replica) would be too light for the Unlimiteds, would this be a Sport entrant? Hypothetically.
            The Trade-A-Plane ad lists "heated leather seats"...That might be a secret speed mod for an oil cooler with no parasitic drag.

Comment

Man, someone put a ton of work into that thing. Shame they don't get to finish it.
              TJ

Comment

Originally posted by TWD View Post
                Man, someone put a ton of work into that thing. Shame they don't get to finish it.
                TJ
                TJ!, Mitch - friend of Ken & Tom D...we met a few fast times. I directed the 1999 World of Wings show that Tom was so nice to us for getting a great Interview and so on - III LOVEEED CM! Regarding this A/C, Yes, I swapped a few emails with the creator. His Lic. FAA shop and Work is incredible (quality). He is super nice and I let him know I posted it here and a few other places to help find a home. Looks so-correct. I too hope the right person shows up and we see it. 'bendin' the sticks'.

Comment

Working...
                X