Happy Birthday Sandy Sanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Sandy Sanders

A man who is probably more familiar to most of us by his voice than by his face is celebrating his birthday today..

We just thought it might be nice for everyone to know it and we invite you to say a word or three to a man who for most of the modern history of our sport has been known as "The Voice Of Air Racing"...

Mr. Sandy Sanders...

Happy Birthday Sandy!

Wayne
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Sandy! Happy birthday to a nice person and to someone that has done nothing but helped air racing.

Reever

Comment

Happy Birthday Sandy

My brother Rhino did a video years ago that used your voice for the race calling that sounded like it was written for the show, but it made a great flick even better. It was shot the year he blew the prop seal and I figure that to be about '91. ESPN tuned down buying it due to the DNF which is too bad considering the awesome footage that was shot throughout that week. I don't remember who the prod. company was for those who are interested in getting a copy, but your voice was captured for those of us to know, remember, and love the educated enthusiastic call of "Race Fever!!!
      Randy Rheinschild
      www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Happpy Birthday Sandy

<singing> Happy Birthday To You.......Happy Birthday To You.....

Wishing you all the best Sandy, RG
        Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
        RIP 03/17/10

Comment

Happy Birthday, Sandy

Many happy returns, Sandy. Reno hasn't been the same without you on the mike. It's great that you continue to attend and everyone can talk with you personally.

Len Ashburn
          Len_Ashburn@Prodigy.Net

Comment

Here's wishing you had a great Bday Sandy... always and forever - the best man behind the mike air racing ever had!
            Mark K....

Comment

Working...
            X