Found this on youtube...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this on youtube...

Not racing per se, but i found a video recently posted on youtube by Punk rockers the Offspring, the video is of singer Dexter Holland flying an L39 doing Aero's and some low flying, It got me thinking, RARA are always wondering about trying to increase the exposure of the races, how much more exposure would it get if someone like Dexter who is a world know rock star, was to bring the L-39 to Reno, even to do PRS, and maybe race.

Wanna know how to fly a fighter jet? Well you came to the right place! In this episode of HOW TO: WITH THE OFFSPRING, Dexter, who is a pilot, will take you ...
    race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Re: Found this on youtube...

Originally posted by kiwiracefan View Post
    Not racing per se, but i found a video recently posted on youtube by Punk rockers the Offspring, the video is of singer Dexter Holland flying an L39 doing Aero's and some low flying, It got me thinking, RARA are always wondering about trying to increase the exposure of the races, how much more exposure would it get if someone like Dexter who is a world know rock star, was to bring the L-39 to Reno, even to do PRS, and maybe race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoFdvYVJWeg
    Dexter has been to the races a few times, and Dave Morss raced that airplane for him in 2004-2006.

Comment

Re: Found this on youtube...

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
      Dexter has been to the races a few times, and Dave Morss raced that airplane for him in 2004-2006.
      Well dang.. so much for thinking i had found something unique hahaha... But that is still pretty cool
      race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Working...
      X