Microsoft Flight Simulator: Reno Air Race Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator: Reno Air Race Collection

Dear CubersWrist - wow - wow - wow...do you have a name / link for the artist that did the STIHL P51 rendering / wrap? I am not on fb much and did a wide sweep of some RARA sites there and thought maybe I might ask you for a link? / name?
    Thank you for sharing...that is great!

Comment

Robina Custom Liveries MSFS

Robina Custom Liveries MSFS. 133 likes. RCL does personalized aircraft liveries for Microsoft Flight Simulator aircraft, with three options ... 1. COLOR UPDATE your color choices 2. COLOR UPDATE PLUS...

ozzieblr@me.com
      "young" Thomas

http://teamonemoment.com/

Comment

Oh, wow, that looks stunning! What a beauty!! I really, really wish my graphics card was up to running MSFS.

Now I want to see that rounding the pylons for real! Any chance Andrew's keen to go Mustang shopping?
        Zac in NZ

Comment

Originally posted by ZacYates View Post
          Oh, wow, that looks stunning! What a beauty!! I really, really wish my graphics card was up to running MSFS.

Now I want to see that rounding the pylons for real! Any chance Andrew's keen to go Mustang shopping?
          Thanks for the kind words. With FB being FB there were a couple haters acting like I had desecrated the actual airplane (which is actually kind of hilarious).

Now that the livery is done, we are going to do some video flying it around the course. And then I'm working with Brian Murray and a couple other racers to do a livestream. No prizes or anything, just a time for people to fly and chat with us. Hopefully it should be a fun time.

As for Mustang shopping, yes (but then aren't we all?)
          "young" Thomas

http://teamonemoment.com/

Comment

Working...
          X