No announcement yet.

NASCAR STYLE SPOTTERS ON THE COURSE??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NASCAR STYLE SPOTTERS ON THE COURSE??

On the CBS news site this morning, so true.

Faceoff against Facebook: Stopping the flow of misinformation
    Studies show posts that peddle misinformation on social media platforms like Facebook get many more shares, comments and likes than factual content.

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
      On the CBS news site this morning, so true.

Faceoff against Facebook: Stopping the flow of misinformation
      Studies show posts that peddle misinformation on social media platforms like Facebook get many more shares, comments and likes than factual content.
      Facebook themselves are the biggest source of fake information on their site.
      And they carefully arrange it so that users can't dispute their decisions.
      Attached Files
      remember the Oogahonk!

old school enthusiast of Civiltary Warbirds and Air Racers

Comment

Just got off the phone with my long time friend Wayne. Some of you might remember me being at the races in 2012 with Wayne, taking photos and helping out with Precious Metal feeding the crew breakfast and supplying Fort George Beer from Astoria Oregon. Back again in 2014 with my S-35 Bonanza in the Heritage. Anyway, Wayne has just finished his conversation with Doc over the phone, which he will post in the near future. All I have to say is "Make Miss America Great Again" to make light of an old saying. She and Doc may just be back again. (Just starting a vicious rumor)

Allen

Comment

It did indeed seem that Brent wants to come back next year!

Such a gentleman!

Not much more for me to say.. I think he wants to bring the airplane back...

Nuff Said!

Oh yea, link to raw interview

All Air Racing All the time! Unregistered visitors: this forum is open for your reading enjoyment. We invite you to join so you can enjoy the full features of this system. Including file uploads, event calender, private messages and more. Due to an unmanageable amount of SPAM membership applications, the join process is a few step process. It all makes it secure!
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Make Miss America Great Again

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Just got off the phone with my long time friend Wayne. Some of you might remember me being at the races in 2012 with Wayne, taking photos and helping out with Precious Metal feeding the crew breakfast and supplying Fort George Beer from Astoria Oregon. Back again in 2014 with my S-35 Bonanza in the Heritage. Anyway, Wayne has just finished his conversation with Doc over the phone, which he will post in the near future. All I have to say is "Make Miss America Great Again" to make light of an old saying. She and Doc may just be back again. (Just starting a vicious rumor)

Allen
            Ya know how sometimes you meet someone and you just click?

If I remember correctly, my initial meeting with Allen was he picked me up at Illwaco's little strip, we flew back across the river and shot some real estate..

Anyway... since Allen seldom checks in here, I just thot I'd let him know what a good friend he is...

ALL POLITICS ASIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

I love

Make Miss America Great Again

Fan Sponsor????

Been on "Doc's" back a long time..

Wonder if we all chipped in if Brent would consider really going "Super Stang" with her. At least with "bolt on" parts.

Is the canopy area "bolt on"?

Would be hot doodoo to see Miss A decked out like Strega and Voodoo..

I know that extreme is a complete pipe dream, I don't think Brent would ever go that far given he's got to fly all the way from OK city!
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I used to have all sorts of programs to do whatever I needed to audio/video files, I used "goldwave" for audio, understood it completely, forgot how to use it, can't find it...

Anybody have any idea how to convert these stupid microsoft files to the common mp3 format??

Ate too late last night, badd for sleep!

Could some help ,

GO SEAHAWKS!!
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                I used to have all sorts of programs to do whatever I needed to audio/video files, I used "goldwave" for audio, understood it completely, forgot how to use it, can't find it...

Anybody have any idea how to convert these stupid microsoft files to the common mp3 format??

Ate too late last night, badd for sleep!

Could some help ,

GO SEAHAWKS!!
                Never used it but some reviews say this one is fairly easy to use...

https://www.nch.com.au/switch/index....hoCRowQAvD_BwE

Then there's this from MS itself...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/audio-converter-free/9pbfshpjgdht?activetab=pivotverviewtab

Good luck!
                Owen Ashurst
                Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
                http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Working...
                X