Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling in the Side Bars on AAFO Hanger Talk

Wayne,

Thinking out of the box and moving AAFO Hangertalk up a notch. The sidebar space has some very useable space.

What about the left sidebar thumbnail links to Hangertalk photo albums. They can be photographer albums and theme based albums, such as ex. Reno Air Races album then sub albums by event, Planes of Fame Album then sub albums by event.

On the right, Air Race Team albums and links, Aviation museum links, Aviation themed shopping links, etc.

Would be moving towards being the NCAR Historial Archives, "NCAR Hangertalk and Archives"

Re: Filling in the Side Bars on AAFO Hanger Talk

Honest to gosh Dawg, I do not remember how to do any of this stuff... I set it up years ago and the seizures, which are "almost" little strokes in how they affect you afterwards.. I flat do not remember how!

I am going to try to get it back together but I'm doin' the best I can buddy... SUCKS!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Filling in the Side Bars on AAFO Hanger Talk

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
      Honest to gosh Dawg, I do not remember how to do any of this stuff... I set it up years ago and the seizures, which are "almost" little strokes in how they affect you afterwards.. I flat do not remember how!

I am going to try to get it back together but I'm doin' the best I can buddy... SUCKS!
      Wayne,

No, I wasn't expecting you to do it, your semi retired buddy.

Hopefully theres someone young with the needed skill sets and/or an organization that wants to get involved to move Hangertalk to the next level.:-)

Last edited by Desertdawg; 09-29-2021, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X