Shockwave...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shockwave...

Just to fuel the Mike Patey rumor's, he talks about the aircraft he is currently working on at about the 42:00 minute mark:
    https://youtu.be/wVWQJNZtZqI?t=2525
    Random Air Blog

Comment

How intriguing...
      Zac in NZ

Comment

*Off-topic*

Sorry to interrupt the thread here, I just wanted to cue Wingman that I sent a PM his way. I figured better to chime n here than start a new thread.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

JT
        Jan

http://www.AirRace.info = http://www.airrace.de

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
          *Off-topic*

Sorry to interrupt the thread here, I just wanted to cue Wingman that I sent a PM his way. I figured better to chime n here than start a new thread.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

JT
          Hey Jan, PM me if you manage contact, I can never seem to get to Neal except via PM system here..
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

So apparently there has been some movement in the Shockwave camp. Cowling and Canopy moulds...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shockwave1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	241.9 KB
ID:	232161
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Shockwave2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	364.2 KB
ID:	232162

There is more to be made public in the not so distant future. I hear a Shockwave FB page is in the works where all will be told.

I do know who owns the project, I have been asked NOT to say anything just yet.

Will

Comment

Well that's all rather exciting!!
              Zac in NZ

Comment

The Shockwave Facebook group is live!
                Zac in NZ

Comment

Very disappointed to find that the only way to keep up to date on Shockwave is by a Facebook private group. As someone with a lifelong interest in aviation and the classic and modern air racers I have been following "Shockwave" for some time. There has been only a limited amount about it up to now, so I was really looking forward to some updated information, build photos, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by racer58 View Post
                    Very disappointed to find that the only way to keep up to date on Shockwave is by a Facebook private group. As someone with a lifelong interest in aviation and the classic and modern air racers I have been following "Shockwave" for some time. There has been only a limited amount about it up to now, so I was really looking forward to some updated information, build photos, etc.
                    The person who runs the FB page is a member here and will be posting updates as he gets them. The Shockwave camp is being very quiet on the project, to the point of posting on FB anonymously. I don't know why all the cloak and dagger stuff, but okay it is what it is. New info will be posted here when its available. Have no fear, AAFO will be kept in the loop to the best of our abilities.

Will

Comment

Hi, I'm the admin of the Shockwave Facebook group. I will have to ask the owners permission before posting here, sorry for any inconvenience!

Comment

Thank you so much and looking forward to all we can get.

Comment

Working...
                        X