Prayers for Kim -Pylon 1 Mark Kallio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Kim -Pylon 1 Mark Kallio

I have struggled with my obligation to respect privacy of my friends and, well... I hope I don't have to explain further.

A couple weeks ago, my good friend Mark Pylon 1 Kallio informed me that his bride was about to undergo treatment for the very same cancer that I was treated for and survived in 2004...

I spent as much time as I thought he could endure explaining what she was about to go through..

and then, I did nothing!

I'll tell ya what.. I'm a shining example of a "LONG TERM SURVIVOR" of this particular cancer.. and Kim needs every bit of help she can get!

You were all with me when I had it, lots of prayers came my way... My Southern Baptist friends from the south had thousands of prayers coming my way..

It can't hurt!

Ok Markers.. sorry if I've violated our friendship privacy with this post..

It can't hurt!

Love you buddy!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Prayers for Kim -Pylon 1 Mark Kallio

Prayers & Good Thoughts to Mark & Kim. I also know what it is to survive.Prayers do help all of us.
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

Prayers are in route!

Race 29
      Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Prayers, indeed!
        Last edited by TarDevil; 09-19-2021, 04:23 AM.

Comment

The great thing is God is still in the prayer answering business !!! My Mom has been battling cancer about 6 years now - but as of this past April - she is in remission !!! So thoughts and prayers going out to Kim and her family for healing, strength and support !!! Have a blessed day, Mike

Comment

Kim will be in our thoughts. Best wishes coming her way.

Comment

Working...
            X