Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box Seat Tickets etc.

Greetings All:

Getting every thing in order for our trip. Have RV rented, plane tix from NC and Space at St Michael's. Been coming since 1989 and only missed 9/11 and last year. Seems like everyone is getting ready. We have yet to get our box seat tickets from RARA and wonder if anyone else has gotten thiers or is still waiting for them. Used to get them mid July and they are now using Etix so maybe thats just slowing things up a bit.

Cheers,
    Brian

Re: Box Seat Tickets etc.

Nope, not yet. Melanie Richards (RARA) told me to expect them sometime in Sept.

Comment

Greetings:

Update yesterday from RARA was that they were mailed on the 13th. Was originally told that they were to be mailed the week of the 2nd thats why I have been looking for them. "sometime in September" doesnt really work for me.

Cheers,
      Brian

Comment

Greetings:

Update Just got my Box Seat Tickets in the Mail this afternoon. So we are now all ready to go.

Cheers,
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by greaseice View Post
          Greetings:

Update Just got my Box Seat Tickets in the Mail this afternoon. So we are now all ready to go.

Cheers,
          Brian
          Excellent!
          Owen Ashurst
          Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
          http://airbossone.com/

Comment

We just received ours in Colorado.

Dave
            Dave

Comment

Greetings:

Yes good news Dave. We had always gotten them in July and helped us plan how/who can join us in the box. So we are working that now. May have a few pit passes to sell early but looking like Fri-Sun we may be complete. Have folks from NC, CA, AZ, WA, and NV all scheduled. And to reference another thread, Yes I am thinking Miss A has a great shot this year.

Cheers,
              Brian
              B-60

Comment

One thing to keep in mind, folks.

RARA is running on a bare-bones staff. Everyone in the office is wearing multiple hats and not all of them may fit right out of the gate.

Be patient...be understanding.

And if you're in the area, heck, call the office and offer to volunteer your time. Can't say they'll take you up on it but it never hurts to make the effort.
                Owen Ashurst
                Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
                http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Working...
                X