Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Blackheart Air Racer Drawings

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Posts
    2,542

    Default Blackheart Air Racer Drawings

    Just came across this site. Interesting drawings of our favorite racers.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TheFinishweb_jpg.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	25628

    https://blackheartart.com/air-racers/

    Last edited by Desertdawg; 07-26-2021 at 06:31 AM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Blackheart Air Racer Drawings

    Cool. I'd seen the artwork before but didn't know there was a website.

    The caricatures remind me of this company that makes cartoon RC airplanes
    https://parkflyerplastics.com/cart/i...roducts_id=568

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Posts
    2,542

    Default Re: Blackheart Air Racer Drawings

    Definitely have this site in my xmas shopping ideas folder.

    Grandkids would love this framed.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Crazyhorsetextweb_jpg.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	198.9 KB 
ID:	25630

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Posts
    2,542

    Default Re: Blackheart Air Racer Drawings

    Quote Originally Posted by CubersWrist View Post
    Cool. I'd seen the artwork before but didn't know there was a website.

    The caricatures remind me of this company that makes cartoon RC airplanes
    https://parkflyerplastics.com/cart/i...roducts_id=568
    You guys are represented nicely in several, and Fred's P51.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OnemomentLancRenoback_jpg.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	25631Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P51DLadyB2018web1_jpg.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	25632

  5. #5

    Default Re: Blackheart Air Racer Drawings

    Yeah! I love how he gets the detail all the way down to the gap seal tape on the rudder

  6. #6

    Default Re: Blackheart Air Racer Drawings

    Quote Originally Posted by CubersWrist View Post
    Yeah! I love how he gets the detail all the way down to the gap seal tape on the rudder
    You made my day when I read this. Thanks so much. I love it when pilots notice the little details. I make every effort to be as accurate as possible within the confines of the caricature.

    I was at Reno in 2019 and just kept missing you between races, the Stilh booth and the pits. I had a print I wanted you to sign. Maybe next year. All the best at Reno 2021.

    Pat
    Blackheart Art

  7. #7

    Default Re: Blackheart Air Racer Drawings

    Quote Originally Posted by Desertdawg View Post
    Just came across this site. Interesting drawings of our favorite racers.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TheFinishweb_jpg.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	25628

    https://blackheartart.com/air-racers/

    Thanks for sharing the web site, It's greatly appreciated, and I'm glad you like the art.

    Pat

    Blackheart

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •